PT Store Lead at Plain & Fancy Country Store $11/hr
The PT store lead is responsible for setting the example of an ideal retail store sales associate, assisting the retail manager with store operations, interacting with guests to solve issues, assisting in the sales process and ensuring an outstanding customer experience. The PT store lead will also assist the retail manager in coaching, disciplining and praising store staff to maintain our company’s culture.
- In charge of assisting retail manager with day to day operations
- In charge of assisting retail manager in the training and development of staff
- Responsible for increasing store sales and achieving monthly and yearly budget goals
- Open and close the store
- Help create an outstanding buying experience for our guests
- Handling customer or employee issues while on duty
- Operate cash registers, manage financial transactions, and balance drawers
- Assists retail manager in coaching, disciplining and praising of sore staff to maintain results
- Ensures store is clean and tidy at all times to give guests the best experience in our shop
- Monitors inventory levels and reacts to sell-through in a timely manner
Retail management experience preferred, but not required. Willing to train the right candidate. Must have strong organizational, personal and communication skills. Looking for someone who is a NATURAL LEADER and can help MOTIVATE our team to success.
Must be available evenings, weekends and holidays. Open availability preferred, but not required. 25-30 hours with possibility of 30-40 hours during our peak summer months.